1) The facts (imply/infer) that Frank took the object.
2) It required considerable (ingenuity/ingenuousness) to create that exhibit with the few materials that had been available to him.
3) Do you (imply/infer) from what was said that we have any chance?
4) She demonstrated her (ingenuity/ingenuousness) by the questions that she asked.
5) What other (inference/implication) is possible?
6) They are concerned that the (implication/inference) will be that they were at fault.
7) His (ingenious/ingenuous) nature is one of the reasons for his present difficulty.
8) It is reassuring to learn that you have drawn the (implication/inference) that Terry could not have been responsible.
9) Only an (ingenious/ingenuous) person could repair that tractor with little more than baling wire and a few hand tools.
10) What do you (imply/infer) from his remarks?
Take a different test