CLARK B. STEVENSON
1419 River Road, Mont Blanc, VT 05464
To contribute significantly to the long term growth and profits of my employer through successful new product development and the attainment of higher market shares. |
M. B. A - Marketing, Northwestern University, 1992|
B. Sc. - Mathematics, Johnson State College, 1987
Spoken - English, French|
Written - English, French
Certificate in Marketing Planning, Evening Extension, UVM, 2001|
Packaging Design Strategies - York University, Oct., 2000
American Marketing Association, American Marketing Research Association, Burlington Ad & Sales Club.|
Manager of Product Development - Green Mountain Foods, Inc
Burlington, VT, 1998-2003|
Senior Product Manager - Northern Starch Co. Ltd.
- Developed and successfully introduced products generating an annualized sales volume of $12 million.
- Coordinated the implementation of ISO 9000 certification.
- Established a GMF in-house panel for use in product development and quality control.
Montreal, 1996 - 1998
Manager, Marketing Research - Weyburn Foods Ltd.
- Stopped a ten-year decline in market share of the company's main brand.
- Reduced packaging costs of dessert line items by 7%.
- Revised the package design of Aunt Mae Syrup product items.
Marketing Analyst - Seller Packaging Ltd.
- Established marketing research function, including hiring and training of full-time assistant and part time interviewers.
- Undertook numerous quantitative market studies, including new product concept tests and several in-home product placement tests.
- Undertook market assessments of numerous specialty markets for the company's present and potential packaging materials.
- Prepared the annual corporate sales forecasts
© G.A. Robinson 2002-2018